- Suitable for all paper, textiles, wood, plastics, rubber, petrol, oil, paints, LPG, CNG, Acetylene and electrically charged equipment.
- One of the most popular choices in our range, the 2.0kg ABE comes complete with a stainless steel vehicle bracket and a hook for wall mounting. Wall and vehicle bracket provide secure housing when not in use.
- All of our extinguishers are built to Australian standards and come with certified product approval.
- Melbourne Safety Services…the clear choice for fire extinguishers Melbourne
- Capacity: 2.0kg
- Type: ABE Dry Chemical Powder
- Pressure: 1400 kpa
- Discharge Time: 11 seconds
- Dimensions: – Height: 402mm, – Diameter: 110mm
- Total mass: 3.8kg
- Cylinder: Steel – Powder Coated Red Finish
- Valve: Brass – Nickel Plated
- Fire rating: 3A:30B:E
- Approvals: AS/NZS 1841.5
- Comes with WALL AND VEHICLE BRACKET