Protect your loved ones year round with the Home Safety Bundle 2!
This package includes:
- PREMIUM Vehicle First Aid Kit (FAR1V30 Vehicle Max…good for home use, plus it’s nice & compact to take on the road!)
- 1kg ABE Fire Extinguisher
- 1m X 1m Fire Blanket (for grease fires in the kitchen)
>> Order online & we’ll deliver to your home or workplace (Melbourne Metro only) for $15.
OR…Pick up at our warehouse by appointment: Factory 20, 33 Danaher Drive, South Morang VIC 3752…. Please order by phone or use our contact form for this option (as online orders automatically incur the delivery fee).
Full Package Details:
(A) Vehicle Max First Aid Kit
- Complies with WHS 2016 Regulations for Work Vehicles.
- The ever popular deluxe Vehicle Kit.
- Loaded with ARTG Registered quality extras like splinter probes, hydrogel burn gel, heavy duty crepe bandage, instant ice pack and more.
- Medium sized case with internal compartments ready for that unexpected road side emergency.
(B) 1KG ABE Fire Extinguisher (No Hose)
- Easy to handle dry powder extinguisher w/many applications
- Suitable for all paper, textiles, wood, plastics, rubber, petrol, oil, paints, LPG, CNG, Acetylene and electrically charged equipment.
- One of the most widely used extinguishers, the 1kg ABE has been designed to be most effective in the common household. Vehicle bracket provides secure housing when not in use.
- All of our extinguishers are built to Australian standards and come with certified product approval.
- Capacity: 1kg
- Type: ABE Dry Chemical Powder
- Pressure: 1350 kpa
- Discharge Time: 8 seconds
- Dimensions: – Height: 351mm, – Diameter: 85mm
- Total mass: 2.15kg
- Cylinder: Steel – Powder Coated Red Finish
- Valve: Brass – Nickel Plated
- Fire rating: 1A:20B:E
- Approvals: AS/NZS 1841.5
- *Comes with VEHICLE BRACKET
(C) FIRE BLANKET – 1m x 1m
- Made with a woven fibreglass fire resistant fabric, designed to smother flames instantly.
- Tailored to combat stove top, clothing, and fat fires. Ideal for use in a kitchen, caravan, or boat.
- All of our equipment is built to Australian standards and comes with certified product approval.
- WOVEN FIBREGLASS FIRE RESISTANT FABRIC
- STORAGE POUCH
- PUNCH HOLES FOR EASY MOUNTING
- QUICK RELEASE TABS
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- CERTIFIED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AS/NZS 3504