Protect your loved ones this holiday season with the Home Safety Bundle 3!
- First Aid Kit…perfect for Home or Travel (“Home & Away Kit”)
- 1kg ABE Fire Extinguisher
- 1.2M X 1.2M Fire Blanket (for grease fires in the kitchen)
>> Order online & we’ll deliver to your home or workplace (Melbourne Metro) for $20.
OR…Pick up at our warehouse by appointment: Factory 20, 33 Danaher Drive, South Morang VIC 3752.
Full Package Details:
HOME & AWAY First Aid Kit
- Complies with WHS 2016 Regulations for Vehicles.
- Compact design makes it easy to store at home or take on holiday outings.
- Loaded with ARTG Registered quality extras ready to cater to a wide scope of injuries.
- Medium sized case with internal compartments ready for that unexpected emergency.
1KG ABE Fire Extinguisher No Hose + Vehicle Mounting Bracket
- Suitable for all paper, textiles, wood, plastics, rubber, petrol, oil, paints, LPG, CNG, Acetylene and electrically charged equipment.
- One of the most widely used extinguishers, the 1kg ABE has been designed to be most effective in the common household. Vehicle bracket provides secure housing when not in use.
- All of our extinguishers are built to Australian standards and come with certified product approval.
- Capacity: 1kg
- Type: ABE Dry Chemical Powder
- Pressure: 1350 kpa
- Discharge Time: 8 seconds
- Dimensions: – Height: 351mm, – Diameter: 85mm
- Total mass: 2.15kg
- Cylinder: Steel – Powder Coated Red Finish
- Valve: Brass – Nickel Plated
- Fire rating: 1A:20B:E
- Approvals: AS/NZS 1841.5
- *Comes with VEHICLE BRACKET
FIRE BLANKET – 1.2 X 1.2M
- Made with a woven fibreglass fire resistant fabric, designed to smother flames instantly.
- Tailored to combat stove top, clothing, and fat fires. Ideal for use in a kitchen, caravan, or boat.
- All of our equipment is built to Australian standards and comes with certified product approval.
- WOVEN FIBREGLASS FIRE RESISTANT FABRIC
- STORAGE POUCH
- PUNCH HOLES FOR EASY MOUNTING
- QUICK RELEASE TABS
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- CERTIFIED TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AS/NZS 3504